September 21, 2019
7:45 am - 2:30 pm
Register now for the Fall and get your state mandated CE credits in one 5 hour class!
- Your Instructor: Joe Navarra, Master HVACR Contractor and Licensed HVACR CE Sponsor.
- Pre-registration is required. NO WALK INS.
- Seating is limited to 50 students per class.
- Bring your photo ID (driver’s license or passport) and your Master HVACR Contractor license card. This is a state requirement.
- Check-in begins at 7:45.
- Continental breakfast and lunch provided.
- Certificate of Completion provided at end of class (must be present to receive)
Topics to be Covered:
- Review of the Law and Public Safety
- 2015 IRC and IECC Code
- Sealing Ductwork
- Duct Leakage Testing
- No Supply of Return Panning
- ACCA Manual J, S, D, Zr, T and B
- Training Review: ACCA-approved Elite Software Programs for Manual J, S, and D; RHVAC, Draw Board and Duct Sizing
Printable flyer – register by mail or share with a friend!
Call 848-992-7392 to inquire about group training at your location.
Venue: American Legion • Post 129