The HVACR Contractor You Can Trust
Choosing the right equipment size and type is crucial for you to meet a client’s heating and cooling needs. That is why you should partner with someone who is an expert in HVACR design and proficient in the Manual J, S, and D standards. Trust none other than HVACR Comfort Pro LLC in Toms River, NJ. Using my expertise in load calculation, equipment selection, and duct design, I can help you determine the appropriate systems to install.
I have more than four decades of combined experience in the HVACR business and in wholesale sales and management. In the course of my career, I have also worked as an HVACR contractor. In fact, I have a Master HVACR Contractor’s License in New Jersey. For your added peace of mind, my business is fully insured.
In addition, I continually strive to enhance my skills and knowledge. I do some research and maintain a good relationship with my fellow members of the Air Conditioning Contractors Association (ACCA), the Eastern Heating & Cooling Council (EHCC), the Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors (PHCC), the New Jersey State League of Master Plumbers, CLEARESULTS and New Jersey Builders Association (NJBA).
Additional Association Memberships
New Jersey Air Conditioning Contractors Association (NJACCA)
New Jersey Association of Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Contractors (NJ-PHCC)
Monmouth County Master Plumbers Association (MCMPA)
National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
Builders League of South Jersey (BLSJ)
Builders Association of Northern New Jersey (BANNJ)
Metropolitan Builders & Contractors Association of New Jersey (Metro)
Shore Builders Association of Central NJ (SBACNJ)
Experience and Recognition
- School of Hard Knocks, Learning Every Day
- 40 years in the business
- 1980 – Honorable Discharge From the U.S. Navy as a Storekeeper
- 5 Years – Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
- 2008 and 2010 – Carrier President Award
- 2010 – ACI Award From New Jersey Board of Public Utilities, New Jersey Clean Energy Program, and Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
- 2010 – Century Club Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy
- 2015 – Cornerstone Award From Shore Builders Association (SBA)
- 2016 – Associate of the First Quarter Award for the New Jersey Builders Association (NJBA)
- Performance with Energy Star Award: Exemplary Commitment to Assisted Home Performance
- Board Member of EHCC – Eastern Heating & Cooling Council
Work With Me
Doing load calculations, selecting equipment, and designing ductwork are time-consuming. If you want to work more efficiently and provide an output that will please your clients, turn to me. I will use my skills, knowledge, and experience in the industry to help you in providing homeowners with high-performance HVACR systems. Contact me today!