June 16, 2022
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Register now and get your state mandated CE credits in one 5 hour class!
- Your Instructor: Joe Navarra, Master HVACR Contractor and Licensed HVACR CE Sponsor. This is an online training via GoToTraining.
- You can join by laptop, desktop or tablet. You will need a mic and speakers. Joining by cell phone and device sharing are prohibited.
- Pre-registration is required. Check-in begins at 7:30.
- Registration is limited to 50 students per class.
- You are required by the state to submit copies of your photo ID (driver’s license or passport) and Master HVACR Contractor license card prior to the training. You may email scanned copies or snap photos and text them to 848-992-7392.
- Plumbers with the Master HVACR license are welcome to attend to meet the 1 hour CE requirement. Stay for the 1st hour or the entire session. Either way the fee is the same.
- There will be a 10 minute break for every hour of training. Participants will be muted during training and unmuted during break time. Chat will be enabled for questions during training time. Every effort will be made to answer questions during the session. Any that are missed will be answered via email.
- Certificate of Completion will be emailed within 72 hours of end of class. You must be present on the training to receive your certificate and your CE credits. The training will be recorded as confirmation of your attendance and an attendee report will be generated that shows how long each person attended.
Topics to be Covered:
- Review of the Law and Public Safety
- 2018 IRC and IECC Code
- Sealing Ductwork
- Duct Leakage Testing
- No Supply of Return Panning
- ACCA Manual J, S, D, Zr, T and B
- Training Review: ACCA-approved Elite Software Programs for Manual J, S, and D; RHVAC, Draw Board and Duct Sizing
Call 848-992-7392 to inquire about group training at your location.
Venue: via GoToTraining
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.