Our Product Partners
HVACR Comfort Pro, LLC is proud to partner with these quality heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and plumbing companies. We can help you choose the right products for any HVACR project, big or small. With unmatched customer service, superior technical guidance and decades of industry experience, we are poised to provide solutions that provide you and your customers with the most successful results possible.
HVACR Comfort Pro is proud to partner with Cambridgeport Curb Adapters as its representative for New Business Development in New Jersey and the surrounding area. They build and ship any catalog adapter 12.5 ton and less in 24 hours at no additional fee!
Adjustable & fixed spring isolated curbs • Concentrics • Equipment supports
Related services include:
- Training for your employees about CAMBRIDGEPORT Curb Adapters & Accessories
- Rooftop sales training for whatever brand of rooftops you carry
- Job site visits with contractors
- Field training on how to set up an economizer controller
- Field training on how to start up a new roof top installation
Next time you need a Curb Adapter, ask us about Cambridgeport. Submit your credit app today!
Get the right sized system for an energy efficient home. The Chinook modulating gas or Supreme electric modulating furnace paired with the Alizé inverter driven heat pump condenser provides superior comfort and efficiency.
Dettson offers the smallest gas furnace in the industry and side-discharge only outdoor units.
Dettson products are • Proudly made in North America • AHRI Certified • Energy Star Certified
Elite Software is the world's premier software developer for HVAC design software, setting the standard for excellence and ease-of-use in the industry. Elite is ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America) approved.
They offer programs for such applications as HVAC design, load calculations, duct and equipment sizing, zoning design, air distribution and much more. We offer Elite Software instruction as one of our online training options.
The #1 scheduling & dispatching software for home service contractors!
FieldEdge integrates live with QuickBooks. This software replaces paper service tickets with a mobile app. Techs can create invoices & quotes as well as show customers a visual price book, all while out in the field.
- Full scheduling and dispatching board for managing daily service calls and jobs
- Eliminates double entry of invoices into QuickBooks (Only software on the market with real-time integration)
- Service agreement management with automated messages to both you and the customer (Automate calls, emails, and text messages to remind the customer of service)
- Custom forms and checklists to ensure all your technicians are completing every step of the job
By offering a finance option, you can:
- Compete on total value versus price alone
- Receive payment within 24 Hours
- Have more profitable sales
- Earn additional cash back
- No cost to enroll or use the program
Earn $50 when you use promo code COMFORTPRO in the online quote.